my town canceled the fireworks -sadface-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours was cut as well, but a local fireworks seller raised enough money from the community to supply a great show.

Ours was cut as well, but a local fireworks seller raised enough money from the community to supply a great show.

thats cool,

one of our neighbors had a fireworks show, not the greatest, but better than nothing.
i bet they spent over a grand on it.

my town isnt exactly small, 175,000 people and its on the beach, in the number 1 tourist county in california. we have no excuse (or should i say, our city has no excuse) for canceling our fireworks.

20miles south in san diego, they had a QUAD show (overclocked too!). up and down the coast of san diego you could see all 4 shows going at the same time. seaworld had their show, lego land had their show, del mar (race track) had their show, count them up.....oceanside.....no show? wtf? we are the 3rd largest city in the county of 4 million people. no excuse for not having the money, just none.

i could see if this was "bad word ending in 'ing' " kansas, but there was a quarter million plus people here along the beaches in this city waiting for fireworks....only to find out they didnt drive south far enough.

you think these people will come back next year? **** no. this town lost alot of respect today from out-of-towners. it let so many people down, and the local buisnesses.

next year, these people will go elsewhere to see a nice fireworks display.

things to remember,.....people come from all over the united states just to walk part of this 30mile span of beaches in san diego county, you cant be letting them down.....they will not come back.

lol toxicity

well, from my hilltop i saw the fireworks in 4 surrounding communities. so we had a'plenty. surprising they didnt cancel, seeing as how we are in a severe drought ATM. im glad they didnt burn down the countryside.

Our neighbors across the street apparently didn't know the definition of "up" and shot a firework straight at our apartment. Thankfully, it missed it and flew above it and exploded...it was a decent size one for backyard *******s.

I went to a buddy of mine's property out on a lake and there were people setting fireworks off on their property. They were better than what my town has done for as long as I can remember. Even though I got there late I had a pretty decent show to enjoy.

Our neighbors across the street apparently didn't know the definition of "up" and shot a firework straight at our apartment. Thankfully, it missed it and flew above it and exploded...it was a decent size one for backyard *******s.

lol

our neighbors did shoot one the wrong way, it exploded about 10 feet above the house next to theirs and rained shiny hot red stuff all over it. no fire though, we have rock roof's here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom