My Threads

Krayziejackson

In Runtime
Ok most of yall already no about all my post about what kinds of different computers i want well squash that i need somebody on here to help me build a crazy a$$ system and the tower has to have a side window cause i want some led's in there plus led fans and at least 6gb of ram other than that what i said help me build please and my dollar amount is at least 2,000 so lets see what chall got plus a bad A$$ vid card:D

Well if you want an extremely powerful system, and you don't want to spend LESS than $2,000, there are alot of options. Take a look at these links:

Motherboard - $179.99

Case - $249.99

Power Supply - $74.99

Processor - $245.00

RAM (Buy Two of these for 8GB) - $75.99 (x2)

Hard Drive - $89.99

Optical Drive - $159.99

Video Card (Buy two of these and SLI them together) - $134.99 (x2)

CPU Fan - $79.99

Keyboard and Mouse - $95.99

Wireless Card - $54.99

That should be all you would need. If you are going to swap anything out, make sure that it is compatible with the Motherboard you will be getting. That should be a rough idea to get you started though.

Sub-total = $1642.88
Tax (at 5%) = $82.15
Total = $1725.03

Look at that! Even under $2,000! Remember that you will need an OS though. I'm not sure what you are using right now, but you will need a 64-bit version of Vista or 7, whichever you choose. You can find the Operating Systems under the software section of Newegg.

Also, if you want more LED lights, you can always buy them and put them in yourself to make it more flashy.

That should be a start though. And that computer will waste alot of others.

Also keep in mind that the CPU Fan I listed there is Optional. The Processor above comes with a fan, but with all of the components that will be in your computer and the possible stress on the cpu, a powerful fan will help the overall temperature of your computer.

If you want RAM cooling, just look around on newegg as well. Wouldn't be a bad idea if you have the money to spend, but it's also not completely necessary.

Good luck! Like I said before, if you are thinking of swapping components, be sure they are compatible. If you aren't sure, post the link of what you would want to put in and someone (like myself) would be glad to help you.
----
Edit|
----
Also if you want more case fans, just look on the site for some and make sure they are compatible with your case. The case comes with three fans already, but maybe you have different preferences (you can probably find some with some LED's on them.)

Get different Video Cards...

That motherboard doesn't support SLI

Do you need a monitor?

This card is good

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127427

Also that PSU is a little weak. With the money you save from not going SLI, buy this PSU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817703009

Whoops. You're right. Sorry for not noticing that. Holysky is right.

Do any AM3 motherboards support sli? I don't think they do, but obviously I could be wrong.

So I'd go with Holysky's recommendations on the Video card and PSU. That would be a safe bet.

And thank you again, Holysky, for noticing my error and correcting me. I appreciate it.

NP, you learn a lot on these forums:)

The only AMD boards i know that support SLi are the 750a and other versions of those boards.

well, if u combine what Holysky said, and elgsus, ur gunna have a really good comp if u wanna go AMD

Especially if u go crossfire with that 4890 on this board...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130223

and Holysky's PSU he mentioned will work with crossfire fine

So...here we have...

or spend an extra 100 bucks (500 total) for 2 of these for crossfire
4890 toxic

and if u wanted to go Cross fire, this Mobo

PSU : 100$

MOBO : 180$

Optical Drive : 160$

HDD 1TB : 90$

DDR 3 RAM : 76 (get 2)

CPU: 955 : 245

Antec 1200 : 180 $ (imo this is better then the other case)

V8 CPU cooler : 62$

Keyboard : 96$

Wireless 56 $

Card : 4890 Toxic (cross fire 2 of these for INSANE cheepo power, 500$ for Crossfire, 250 for 1)

(can overclock past 1000Mhz core clock on the toxics)

1,821$ for the above Before Tax, with 2 Toxics for Crossfire.

Hope i got it all

Well if you want an extremely powerful system, and you don't want to spend LESS than $2,000, there are alot of options. Take a look at these links:

Motherboard - $179.99

Case - $249.99

Power Supply - $74.99

Processor - $245.00

RAM (Buy Two of these for 8GB) - $75.99 (x2)

Hard Drive - $89.99

Optical Drive - $159.99

Video Card (Buy two of these and SLI them together) - $134.99 (x2)

CPU Fan - $79.99

Keyboard and Mouse - $95.99

Wireless Card - $54.99

That should be all you would need. If you are going to swap anything out, make sure that it is compatible with the Motherboard you will be getting. That should be a rough idea to get you started though.

Sub-total = $1642.88
Tax (at 5%) = $82.15
Total = $1725.03

Look at that! Even under $2,000! Remember that you will need an OS though. I'm not sure what you are using right now, but you will need a 64-bit version of Vista or 7, whichever you choose. You can find the Operating Systems under the software section of Newegg.

Also, if you want more LED lights, you can always buy them and put them in yourself to make it more flashy.

That should be a start though. And that computer will waste alot of others.

Also keep in mind that the CPU Fan I listed there is Optional. The Processor above comes with a fan, but with all of the components that will be in your computer and the possible stress on the cpu, a powerful fan will help the overall temperature of your computer.

If you want RAM cooling, just look around on newegg as well. Wouldn't be a bad idea if you have the money to spend, but it's also not completely necessary.

Good luck! Like I said before, if you are thinking of swapping components, be sure they are compatible. If you aren't sure, post the link of what you would want to put in and someone (like myself) would be glad to help you.
----
Edit|
----
Also if you want more case fans, just look on the site for some and make sure they are compatible with your case. The case comes with three fans already, but maybe you have different preferences (you can probably find some with some LED's on them.)

So The Video Cards That You Said Not To Get, Get The Other One That The Other Member Said And You Said To Get Two And Cant I just get like two cathode lights and call it good there right but everything else matche's up right;)

That mobo is out of stock

and why would you get the 250 dollar one? That's not even in stock

I say get the one i suggested and crossfire that with a board that can crossfire.

Back
Top Bottom