My Thanksgiving....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you have. Check your profile. Who gave you your only infraction?? :p

You've been Mak'd!!!

Oh come on that shouldn't have even been Makinfraction'd!

Not my fault the filter doesn't pick up bad*** :p. You just thought you'd pick on me that day...

Cheater.

It was only a WARNING. I wasnt picking on you. :p

Hey you said prove it so i did.

You've been Mak'd!

It was only a WARNING. I wasnt picking on you. :p

Hey you said prove it so i did.

You've been Mak'd!

i like warnings, i remember saying **** the word for the underwolrd but like not in a bad way bigalp didnt even give me a wrnign straight to infraction i was like are you sereous it wasnt in the filter i didnt know and there was no warning. like trotter said i should whatch the amount i use <snipped> because irealised i was usign it alot i much more apreciatedt he warning now im not using it actually i said **** more often to spite bigalp a litle bit lol. i didnt get an infraction after either but i guesse it was because he knew i shoudla had a warning the first tiem then let me off the second, i push things a litle far sometimes, but mods know when im trying to make a point with out being agressive.

haha this reminds me of the big snow strom we had the other week here, then it melted in a few days. a power lin infront of my house was hanging abnormaly low like to the point that buses driving buy had it skiming across there roof, later in the day i look out my window and the power company is there to clean the snow off, there solution wack the very stressed wire with a very large stick, i was like wtf. they didnt even secure the line or anything cut the power to tbe block nothing at all. there bright plan was to just wack it, i was actualy waiting for it to break and smoke him in the face for being so stupid but it didnt ohwell. to many idiots in the wrold i guesse. my school had a snow day because oru shcool had no power where as the french school didnt either but they opend it anyway, and my power was on at home lol so it was a good day mostly, i woulda have thought it to be funny for the wire to break at the time but mad aswell as i woulda lost power. oh and the other day a tree removal company cut down a tree and it fell on the powerlines suprisingly the wire suported the weight of the tree. wasnt my road but the one over i live in a series of 4 dead end roads, but i thought it was funny then the fire department came and chopped the tree up.

oh and baes ya i get alot more unatentive about typos at 1:45 am lol.

oh man, thats a terrible thanksgiving to wake up to!!! glad everything is okay on your end... just when i though my thanksgiving sucked because i had the flu and couldnt eat... but man.. urs really sucks.. lol

Yeah. It was interesting to say the least. Just glad i wont have to deal with that again this week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom