My system

mempf

In Runtime
How are my sytem specs?

What ideas do you guys have for upgrades?

How is my overclock?

See signature

nah thats too much overkill, i think the dual cores are cheaper. anyhoo get a 6800 or a 7800gtx. from MSI or LEADTEK or BFG or something. that would be a nice upgrade. nice overclock considering temps, wish mine where that cold

well maybe not now that the 7800gtx's are out, but the fx-55 is all he would need, dont forget he only has a single 6600gt.

Perhaps he's not a gamer. Perhaps he's doing research for some big company. Something that would require a lot of non-threaded power. You didn't think of that, did you?

then why does he have a gamers rig, if hes a researcher he'd have an intel and a different mobo, and why would u overclock a researchers computer? and teh 6600gt in a researchers computer? all they do is research stuff not play games and yet he has a gaming computer

Listen, I personally know Mempf, and I know the kind of work he does, and if I say he needs a FX-57, he needs a FX-57. Furthermore, I challange you to a duel, sir.

This is not acceptable at all. Whether you know him or not! your opinion is just that; an opinion and has no more power than the next poster. The argueing here is not going to keep happening

I am of the opinion, you sir, don't understand the physics of common joking. Furthermore, I would like to challange you to a duel.

Satori said:
Listen, I personally know Mempf, and I know the kind of work he does, and if I say he needs a FX-57, he needs a FX-57. Furthermore, I challange you to a duel, sir.

i accept your dual, well i was going by his rig, i didnt expect a researcher to have a gamers rig. although thats alot of moeny when u could just get the fx-55 and o/c it

Back
Top Bottom