My Stupid Brother!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, if you're a hacker you deserve to have your fingers chopped off and shoved into every place possible in your body. If you hack you either have serious self esteem issues (your loss) or you have the maturity of a 5 year old (also your loss)

meh thats not so bad, My brother broke into my locked room several times, killed 2 compters, destroyed and or stole everything I owned, ****ed up my credit...... I thought about killing him, but honestly the worst thing I could do to him is let him live, his life will punish him more then I ever could. If I called the cops they'd have put him in jail for life 3 strikes, but again that would be lesser punishment. lol can't make life any worse then what he created on his own, anything I would have done just would have made his life better....... When he dies the world will be a better place.

Sui said:
meh thats not so bad, My brother broke into my locked room several times, killed 2 compters, destroyed and or stole everything I owned, ****ed up my credit...... I thought about killing him, but honestly the worst thing I could do to him is let him live, his life will punish him more then I ever could. If I called the cops they'd have put him in jail for life 3 strikes, but again that would be lesser punishment. lol can't make life any worse then what he created on his own, anything I would have done just would have made his life better....... When he dies the world will be a better place.

as a brother, you're not loving enough.

To me, there's nothing wrong with botting. Just do it on a NON-PUNKBUSTER server where it's NOT against the rules and where it's ENCOURAGED.

I am good at ET with and without a bot, but I do NOT bot unless everyone else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom