My school was attatcked by NINJAS (Not a joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Okay today was the last real day of school for me, today was final work submission day

I shall make a timeline, and explain stuff more detailed.

9:20 AM: We hear people running across the roof of the school. These people are later found to be "Ninjas" due to wearing ninja outfits.

9:25 AM: Fire is light in the "tech wing"which is the low part of the school. Fire is a small fire / smokebomb on the roof.

9:25 - 9:30 AM: Ninjas jump off roof, and dissipear into forest. People say the ninjas jumped off 3 story's and got caught by the cops, but this is belived to be untrue since nobody was caught. They jumped off the tech wing which is 1 story.

9:30 AM: Principal pulls fire alarm.

Okay so we are all out of the school, and see the "fire" on the tech wing. People have claimed Ninjas attatcked the school, beacuse they were wearing ninja outfits, and they got up 30ft of wall.

The Ninjas did a few major things. First was a sign that said "RIP WESTMOUNT (My school name) 1990 - 2003. This was hung infront of the principals office. See the later conspiracy theroy abotu this date.

The other things were the fire on the roof, and another sign which unfortunetly I could not read. They also messed with the school's fire alarm's, so it would nto turn off after it turned on.

Conspiracy theroy will arrive soon about the date

Okay onto the conspiracy theroy.

Supposabadly, the date 1990 was when the self paced program took effect in my school. In 2002 we got a new principal, and in 2003 she wanted to stop this self paced system.

These are the only corospinazations in the numbers, since the school was built in the 60's

Means you can do stuff like carry overs.

If you dont complete a corse, you can continue it next semester instead of failing, or complete upto 8 corses in a single semester (hard to do )

hahaha, sorry, but i find that to be hilarious. the "ninja's" to be some seniors that wanted to pull the ultimate senior prank. shit like that happens around here.

desiboi said:
Sweet, ninjas lol. How was the principal's face after?

She avoids me ever since I tried to get her fired. And almost suceeded.

But I have been bribed not to tell anyone, ahh the internet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom