My rooms haunted!

:| How many times do I have to say this.
I have both, and haha, I bought Gran Turismo like 3 weeks ago, and I've stopped playing it now. Instead, I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 2 on it, emulated because I haven't done so before.

My Xbox 360 is more a part of my life, next to my PC, plugged up to the sound system and monitor.

The PS3 in my opinion is just an extra for playing media, and mostly use it to play DVD's :p
you just want blu ray pr0n... dirty sod.
meh fair enough. having both is good, although id prefer a ps3 and wii. ps3 most of the time, and the wii when i get fat :)

wii's are great fun.. my sister has got one... lol, im a looser, havnt got a wii, playstation or xbox, or anything like that..

yea. fun when i go to my mates house, or if i was rich id use it for excersise. dont think id just go out and buy one randomly though

My rooms haunted :(

You mean like this:
lord-combermere-new.jpg

yea. fun when i go to my mates house, or if i was rich id use it for excersise. dont think id just go out and buy one randomly though

exerwhat??

the closest i get to that is walking the dog avec stella and a fag.. lol..

yea i know what you mean .. but its a fun way to do it. which is the whole point of it i guess. so kind of makes you want to give it a go.
till i become rich and buy a ds ive got my dance mat. a great way to work out .. im knackered after 1 song :p .. hence i dont use it much :)

when i become rich im gonna buy a fast car and do my excercise driving real fast around a circuit :) and the rest of the time fishing...

Back
Top Bottom