My Random 8800 and more pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's asian. Asians get money all the time. No one knows how, they just do.

Oh and Nos the 2D War is on. My new motherboard is going to make a world of difference.

Lord AnthraX said:
He's asian. Asians get money all the time. No one knows how, they just do.

Oh and Nos the 2D War is on. My new motherboard is going to make a world of difference.

i'll be getting my 680i next week friday... so... oh, it will be on...

*edited*

i forgot to mention one thing... with asians and money... so i was going to sadie hawkins with this asian girl one time back in highschool.... and she took me out to eat before the dance (she paid for my ticket.. lol) ..... then when we went out to eat, she paid for my meal too.. and gave me her change... it was weird.. and funny... and i got free money... those asians do just have money outta nowhere..... see they had it, and gave it to me... turning me into the asian getting money from nowhere... we're all linked together, giving each other money... its funny.

and about the gs and passing it your way.... i've already given the 6800gs to a friend that had SLi'd 6800 vanilla's, those sucked horrible donkey balls...

naerskine said:
Any reason you went with the gts instead of the gtx? you said your going to go SLI so im guessing it wasnt funds. Just curious, befor I go buy i want to know if theres something i didnt know.

sorry for the late response... but, it pwns any game out right now, by far at 1680x1050 (my native resolution), its 200 dollars cheaper than a gtx, and when you buy it, it doesnt hurt the pocket as much (meaning i'll still have money left over for going out and eatting lunch at work), and if i went SLi with them.. i wouldnt ever notice the difference between sli'd 8800gtx's and sli'd 8800gts... their both just tooooooo amazingly good to notice a real difference.... sure i love benchmarking and graphics cards... but even i have my limit

NosBoost300 said:
sorry for the late response... but, it pwns any game out right now, by far at 1680x1050 (my native resolution), its 200 dollars cheaper than a gtx, and when you buy it, it doesnt hurt the pocket as much (meaning i'll still have money left over for going out and eatting lunch at work), and if i went SLi with them.. i wouldnt ever notice the difference between sli'd 8800gtx's and sli'd 8800gts... their both just tooooooo amazingly good to notice a real difference.... sure i love benchmarking and graphics cards... but even i have my limit

Hmm well you say you dont notice the difference between Dual GTs's and GTX's well within a year or two there will be a game were the Gtx's will play it better, and noticeabley. But still there wont be any game within in the next 2 possibley 3 years were Sli'd 8800GTs's are going to struggle. Maybe Crysis 2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom