My Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayKann101

In Runtime
So last weekend was the Texas Offroad Championship Series 6th round in Waco, Tx. So my race was Saturday got up bright early after a horrible night sleep cause the mx track is right next to train tracks. So i heard HONK HONK HONK all **** night it sucked. Anyways get up early get my bike ready, go on the starting line. Flag drops I get a horrible start im dead last catch up to 3rd in the moto then we get in the woods my buddy lets me by and i pass the 1st place guy. I lead for about 1 lap and we battle it out until about the 4 lap and he took 1st and lead me. 3rd place guy comes outta know where and is on my A$$ so we are racing thru the woods he gets in front of me i had to work to stay on him . Finally he stalls his bike in a turn and i pass him i got about a 15 second lead on him:rolleyes: . We go thru scoring and he is about 5 secs behind me so he is catching me i held him off in the moto. Finally he got ahead of me i was liek $h**:eek: so we come into the last 2 turns after this long straight away and i take the inside line and just hold it and i PASSED HIM. I go thru the whoops and cross the finish line . 2ND PLACE!! By the way my front brakes went out on the 2nd lap:p

JUMP1_30X20Large.jpg

DSC_1690_2Large.jpg

Not sure if i posted these before but this is to get ya some what of an idea of what my bike and number is;) By the way this was an older race:eek:

Sounds pretty sweet man. I would love to get the opportunity to try a motocross race just once... How old are you, and how long ago did you start riding? They make that stuff look so easy doing the huge jumps and everything on TV...

Im 17 years old been riding for about 5 years and racing for 3. Its not for everyone death is a common occurrence in the sport and its the most physical demanding sport but its great. I love it big rush when your waiting for the flag to drop and coming thru the grandstands and you hear everyone cheering.

Nah man death is not a common occurance. At least where I'm from and what I've seen.

Trust me, I've been riding for 15 years, racing for 13.

Around here there is CRA, MRA, and AMA. I've raced at High Point in PA, Red Bud in MI, Steel City in PA and Kenworthy's in OH too (The Pro tracks).

sweeet, i think ill stick to golf, i play for my club at the grand age of 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom