My Pc, (pics / vid )

My Q9550 runs 25C idle. >.> AMD's are hotter on paper. 130w vs 95w. Intel has a crappy stock HSF though. I can say that from first hand experience.

The Q9650 is 125w if I'm not mistaken. I installed a xiggy dark night on it to keep it cool, but it still seems to pump out more heat than the PII 940 with a stock heat sink...go figure.

Antec 1200 it looks like.

yessa, 1200 :)

around 12 total fans in it to :)

I may get a RAM cooler to, idk if it would fit though cuz of the v8.
and maybe 4 more gigs of 1066 OCZ gold

Though the next thing i get will be a new GPU, to be future proofed for sure.

and yep, i plan on more overclocking, i can get 3.5Ghz on stock voltages, just now i gotta learn how to safley mod my voltages in bios to get rock solid clocks above that.

I am an insane motor head : /

yessa, 1200 :)

around 12 total fans in it to :)

I may get a RAM cooler to, idk if it would fit though cuz of the v8.
and maybe 4 more gigs of 1066 OCZ gold

Though the next thing i get will be a new GPU, to be future proofed for sure.

and yep, i plan on more overclocking, i can get 3.5Ghz on stock voltages, just now i gotta learn how to safley mod my voltages in bios to get rock solid clocks above that.

I am an insane motor head : /

Idk if this is asking too much, but I wanna get the case.
I was wondering if you could record the case with the stock fans (Three up front, two out back, and one on top) running at low speed, medium, and high speed.
I want to know how loud it is, so you don't have to, But if you could could you turn off the AC and run the stock fans on low, medium, and high?

Big Thanks man, I owe you :D

NP :)

ya get what ya pay for in this Case, and i doubt u'll have a problem fitting components into the case, if my board supported it, i could probably easly Tri-fire some 4890s with room to spare and still have excellent temps

Back
Top Bottom