My PC keep on re-seting or moiter swiches off!

Novartic_

Daemon Poster
My PC keep on re-seting or my moiter swiches off. each time im doing something on my ADM Atholon pro win XP pro lik playing a game or runing a prog some times 8/10 it resets or the moniter swicthes OFF or a blue screen saying bolox cums up. iv done what it said but its KAKed up i say. can sum 1 help.

Welcome to Windows! :D

I'm not sure about the monitor turning off, but the Blue Screen sounds like another show up of Windows' unstableness (Is that even a word? lol). Screwy Windows is quite possibly the cause of the computer reseting itself too.

uer iv been thigkin about that for sum weeks now about me graf card. its a GeForce 2 card and iv had a look at it and it looks ok but i still think it is tho . thanks for baking me ider more. AND u the 1 who keeps on kaking of windows and microsoft DONT DO IT OK! im waning u coz XP is the most stable op system iv seen cince 98sc ok. im ok wid it so if u wana jip 1 of jip of ME coz thata kak!

GeForce 2?

I had a GeForce 2 before my New computer and I had the same problem - switching off not the monitor problem. There is a driver on nVidia.com with an update which worked perfectly after I installed it, or if you go to WindowsUpdate.Microsoft.com then they'll point you to it (that was how I found it).

I believe that you monitor drivers are not set for the moniter you are using. I have had this problem in the past. The only way to fix it is to switch monitors to a more powerful one, or work through the dark, to fix the driver

Back
Top Bottom