My PC keep on re-seting or moiter swiches off!

and how would u no that have u done it. i get my info from a pc shop and they fix and make them two.

novartic said:
and how would u no that have u done it. i get my info from a pc shop and they fix and make them two.

Processors have things inside them with kncok up Clock-Speed possibilities - the more put in the more the Clock-Speed can go up. AMD like to not put in too many of these special things because they base their processors on amount per clock cycle and basically an AMD Processor cannot do anywhere near as many clock cycles per second because it would overload the Chip. Yours is, and lets not sugar-coat it, and old AMD Processor - it will slow down anyway over time but it can only do a certain amount of Clock Cycles in its life before it noticably degrades. It will not explode anytime soon - but when you think about it; if you knock it up 0.1 Ghz, then its doing 100,000,000 Extra Cycles per second. At that rate it will do 60,480,000,000,000 Extra Clock Cycles in a week. But you won't notice an extra 100Mhz, so why not do it again? maybe even 300? It all adds up - I recommend you don't do it.

If you really want to work it out, you'll want another year out of the Computer? Maybe two but one is better for this;

thats 3,153,600,000,000,000 (thats 3 Million Billion) more Clock Cycles than it wants to do - at only 100Mhz more - a Pentium would take it and not really care but an Athlon epecially one so slow will not be too happy at the idea!

well thats not what iv been told but ill take your advice. and any why what and chip prosessor will take over clocking then? would a amd 64 do the trick or is it just old gay old pentium!

Intels are better; for Overclocking and for general use. But Intels don't yet have a answer to the 64-bit General Processor - which is a shame.

An AMD 64 would take Overclocking worse than a normal AMD because it has to handle even more numbers per clock-cycle. Billions more!

well ill take your advice. but friend siad that the amds r v good 4 over clocking and he sead that i chould do it after about 4 to 5 weeks to c how it goes befor i do it ok.

ok! i thinnk yr on the way to your 1,000 post soon mate. dave better watch it ull be on him in no time

Back
Top Bottom