My PC keep on re-seting or moiter swiches off!

nether mined now iv got a new pc and its a AMD XP 2600+ nForce 2 mother bord and a nice cace with a GeForce 4 MX?/ XL? and 512 DDR400MHz RAM and it ges what? it re starts and craches! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA So now a pc tek is doing it 4 me and he said (mother borad BUGERD!) so i got another 1 the same and its doing it againg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA back 2 the PC tek man.

novartic said:
nether mined now iv got a new pc and its a AMD XP 2600+ nForce 2 mother bord and a nice cace with a GeForce 4 MX?/ XL? and 512 DDR400MHz RAM and it ges what? it re starts and craches! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA So now a pc tek is doing it 4 me and he said (mother borad BUGERD!) so i got another 1 the same and its doing it againg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA back 2 the PC tek man.

Eee, not good at all! I also hope you get it fixed soon - I must admit that I have never used an nForce Board; I'm generally a MGI or Gigabyte person. What company did you buy the PC off?

maplin. iv got it sorted now. and im slowly overclocking her to deth HA HA HA HA. Its a v fast pc and the first machean iv had and made in ages.

Back
Top Bottom