My parts are here

combatc87

Baseband Member
As some of you may remember, about a week ago I posted the specs on a rig I wanted to build. Well, I ordered the stuff from NewEgg this past Saturday at around 3:00 (GMT -5). It was scheduled for delivery on Thursday at 4:30. It came today (Wednesday) at 11:00. I heard the doorbell ring an I made a joke to my mom, "Oh, I bet that's fedex." She looks out the window and lo and behold, there's a white truck. I'm so excited. I'm gonna go build it now, then fire up my digicam and get you fellas some pics.

Awesome man, but just remember, be wary and cautious when you build, dont just fling yourself into an excited mood and start building just to get done. Take your time and do things right the first time. :D

congratulations man! Build away and let us know of your progress. We're here if ya need us. Follow DarkBlade's advice on taking your time ... 2 things happen when you do ... 1. You'll have a real good chance of building it right with no problems. 2. You'll get to know your pc intimately (not in a sexual way - pffht). Know all the nook and crannies of it.

Awesome man! Get to it! And .... I WANT PICS!!!

When is your Ram coming Zen? Crucial are normally amazingly quick with there deliveries

Back
Top Bottom