My other new site

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's OK not great. but then again i am assuming this is a work in progress?

Well it might just be my crappy monitor but for some reason the colour scheme needs work.
Also the links bar don't just include links to other forums try to link to useful goods an services.
Link to more blogs of the same flavour as yours Live Internet Broadcast with Chris Pirillo and Friends - Streaming Life Online <-- that guy makes a good income from talking tech an has a highly popular youtube account.
An don't forget to generate your own content (You started it today so I guess your working on it) even if its only a small post, content reposting is a good thing if its a slow day but it all the time don't make your blog worth reading individual opinions do.

It may be your videocard, try upgrading to a 8800GTS :D j/k

I'm wokring on my own content, just needed to get a base started and get used to WordPress. Trying to get Ad-Sense installed here shortly.

Thanks!

Something to visually separate the posts would help it immensely. Right now it seems to all stick together.

Looking at it on my laptop it isn't to bad so it might just be an my crappy monitor.

Trotters idea is a good one, some people like myself a clear line drawn between posts on a blog.

Will do, hey I hope to have my page up an running soon I will link tech - dump.
I am working on a few articals that you might be interested in PM me if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom