My opinion...

Thrasher

Daemon Poster
Wow, I just came back from a long LAN party to be surprised @ the state of CF at the moment, what the hell? Arrix, Juice, Compman and Esa193 are banned? So George Monks AGAIN tried to apologize and people are arguing with Dudemcbob0876. Can I just say how pissed off I am @ db4rt reading what he's been saying about boycotting CF - absolutely ridiculous!

Look, I know I'm a technical noob and I don't have the experience to assist others in the technical forums so I don't post there but I do read and I'm grateful for what I've learned so I hope I do have some credibility when I say I'm on David's side too.

Now, we got the custom avatars, we may not have flashy signatures but I bet alot of the members would turn just them off, I know I would. Moderators, I was happy with DJ-Chris' promotion and more will come with examples of mature responsibility, can't exactly rush it. Reputation, we've seen thread after thread about it, it's probably the most popular topic when it comes to CF's suggestions forum and it's staying... for now, David just made a little change to it recently too. The CF theme, yes I guess it's a bit boring but I'm usually the one to be fussy about things and it doesn't bother me... although I haven't been here very long, I know. I know nothing about how V Bulletin works but wouldn't there be basic changes to edit the color of the panels?

I haven't slept yet so I may be typing too much but I can't see such significant problem that justifies an attempt to halve CF's active community and blackmail David, FFS! I've never spoken to David personally but a couple people have to remember that David has other responsibilities and maybe what if (only a what if) he had personal issues at the moment and all this community seems like is a burden if a paticular group of people just complain all the time. Negative rep me or flame me - meh... I got that off my chest.

yeah I know sorry dude, I was kinda reading other threads while typing this and didn't see the main one, I guess locking it would be fine, aslong as people could read it that's all.

Back
Top Bottom