My new toy

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
for once, not a new piece of PC kit!

2009 YBR125, bought off a mate for just over a grand. bloody good fun even in the cold!

407600_256629451072206_100001754605156_637521_1092334327_n.jpg

4 stroke or 2 stroke? Efficient transportation, haha. My dad had a Honda Rebel 250 that I rode around a bit. It was slow as balls, but it was still sort of fun.

EDIT: I see the exhaust, never mind to my first question.

Can it crack 50mph too? lol, just kidding. My snowmobile doesn't crack 10mpg with it's 440cc engine, haha.

aha, yeah they're not whippets these; She'll happily do 60 though, 70 provided you give it the beans in 3rd and 4th lol
Yeah, that's all you really need. I want to get an enduro sometime. 125 or a 250 would be good I think. Or I want a 70s CB750 or bike of that sort. Just a fun cruiser. Nothing too fast, ha. Going 90mph on a snowmobile is enough excitement. I can't imagine going over 100 on a bike.

Yeah, that's all you really need. I want to get an enduro sometime. 125 or a 250 would be good I think. Or I want a 70s CB750 or bike of that sort. Just a fun cruiser. Nothing too fast, ha. Going 90mph on a snowmobile is enough excitement. I can't imagine going over 100 on a bike.

I had a good experience with a Chinese (Lifan) enduro 125 bike, £600 on ebay for the crate to be delivery to my door :) -that was dealing with the importer, not the factory... then I just had to get tags, tax and away I went with a brand new bike.

4 years later I've had more than £600 of use out of it and gave it to a guy who needed a little bike to get to work and stuff.

If you want a bike to rely on and get you to work... well I was lucky, I only had one breakdown in all the time I had it. (but I maintained it well).

If you're just looking for a bit of fun, then you won't have to maintain it as much, but do expect to need to fix it more... (if it's not maintained!)

Still you get what you pay for, japanese bike are a few grand for a new one. Chinese bikes are a few hundred.

Back
Top Bottom