My New Toy

I was planning to purchase a netbook back when Asus released their first Eee PC. After some research, I decided to call the whole thing off. I mean, think of it this way - at what point does a netbook become a novelty?

ill pick up a net book before i go to collage (take notes in call on it get some tethering action threw my iphone on it)
and then in my door ill have my regular pc

I was planning to purchase a netbook back when Asus released their first Eee PC. After some research, I decided to call the whole thing off. I mean, think of it this way - at what point does a netbook become a novelty?

Thank you. Someone frickin came out and said it. I mean really...if you are going to pay money for a netbook...WHY DON'T YOU JUST BUY A FULLY FUNCTIONING LAPTOP!!! I mean, it doesn't even need to be an expensive lappy, but for gosh sakes, you could at least get more features and a full keyboard. I mean, is carrying around a REAL laptop really that much more work? Seriously! On this note, I need to create my laptop thread. Thanks for reminding me everyone :D But seriously, no hate to those who have a netbook who USE it; but like 01001010 said, it's a novelty for a lot of people. Reminds me of my 30GB video iPod I bought like forever ago and never use it now except in the car on long trips. Wasted $300 of my life (yeah, that really doesn't make sense, the unit conversion just doesn't work ;) but whatever :p). Idk. I'm just a hothead about people buying pointless things because I'm such a careful, non-impulsive shopper.

Back
Top Bottom