My new Sig...

I just don't get the reason why people prefer to use the Mac over a PC when it comes to Photoshoping. I'm using it on a Windows PC and it seems to be really fast and all. No speed difference over what a Mac can do. I think there is no longer a bias as to what computers graphic designer use anymore.

Haha, that's what everyone said too!!! They just don't care reading the crap I put in there because all their eyes are drawn to her, hehe. THat's what makes it sooo good!!! I've got a lot of votes on this one and got other people trying to copy me now. Some are really artistic and got Halo 3 theme going with their Folding specs, while others have some really abstract sigs that look really professional. There are some sigs that broke the rules by being a little too big and some stuck out (meaning that half of the body is like sticking out of the sig box, trying to squeeze extra space, lol).

For my car forum, I rushed this one, but it's the same concept with the girl. It's not as nice, because I didn't size it well. Everything got thrown off and pixelated. I did my best to try and did a blend on it:

withgirlcopyel7.jpg

Maybe you should change your name back to TRDcorolla!

Yeah,I want a sexy chic on mine Clothed properly and appropriately of course :)
I want one with a chic on it and my system specs

Nice job man.

I like the chicks too! I didn't even really read your system specs, what was it like quad core? or something lolll

Lol, I wish. But, I'm thinking now that I want to alter that girl layer and make it more transparent to "kind of" draw the focus away from the girl. I don't have the greatest specs in there in the first place which is why the girl in there makes it look good, hehe. Once I get a good build going, that girl's going lighter.

Back
Top Bottom