Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
Well.. my old 19" Monitor broke.

So I had to get know one. and got myself 22" widescreen ViewSonic

monitor1ts7.jpg

monitor2kl5.jpg

Widescreen is sure huge difference from my 19" monitor.
Desktop looks so much bigger.. so much space now.

Wow. Of course a jump from a 19" to a 22" widescreen is gonna be a big difference. How much did you buy it for?

a little less then 300

I think now they cost a lot cheaper..

and actually.. Maybe its good that my 19" monitor broke, if it didn't I would not be using this one right now. haha

Ive got a BenQ 22" Aswell. Mine was £200 which is 400 Dollars, but america is cheeper so i guess itd be a similar price.

Its awsome... killer playing a game at its native res though :cool:

yes.. I played some games on my widescreen.
wow.. What a difference.
I want to install Medieval 2 Total War again.
And see how its plays on widescreen.

22" are nice, but i cant see paying the extra $80-100 for 2" more inches compared to a 20"

my next monitor will be a 30"...hello 2560x1600

Nice monitor man... I wish I would have waited. Mine Sony 19" was a christmas gift from my parents...... about $625 at the time....

yes.. I guess prices dropped on Monitors now days.
When my monitor broke.. and when I went to check price.. I was a bit surprised. I didn't checked price for monitors for maybe 2 years.

Yea i just upgraded from an old 12" packard Bell that was laying around my house, to a 22" 226BW sammy; was simply amazed by how much a difference it made :D

Yea i just upgraded from an old 12" packard Bell that was laying around my house, to a 22" 226BW sammy; was simply amazed by how much a difference it made :D

I COULDNT live with a 12" monitor. I have a 17" BenQ FP71G+ and i like it except its backlight bleed is umbearable and the blacks just appear as washed out greys in games. Awful in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom