My new machine :)

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
Well, after so many quotes from people and a talk with my brother we have came to a decision of what I am wanting to build.

AMD 64 3500 Socket 939
A gigabyte mobo that also supports FX can upgrade later
2 gigs of corsair ram
An Acrylic Computer Case, 500 wat p/s
CD-Burner

Coming to around 700 or so..

Going to put lights and all in it.

I got a XfX 6600 GT 128mb 8x agp, 120 maxtor h/d, dvd player.

I will post pics as soon as completed. Going to start purchasing parts after my graduation party.

Yea, I could of went with AMD so long ago I ignored my brothers warning of how AMD's are for gaming, so like a jack ass spending over 500$ on my first machine I could of built an AMD XP way back when.

So, can't wait to build this machine

Hey lois, I did it! - Peter Griffin (lol sorry sooo happy to get my new computer soon to be built!!!!)

hahahaha, remembering the feelings of those first few builds myself...and I have been thinking about an all acrylic case myownself.
I think that the UV lighting would be too much but was looking at some neon rope lighting that might be pretty neat as a skelleton type frame along all the corners.

BobTheLOL said:
Yea, I could of went with AMD so long ago I ignored my brothers warning of how AMD's are for gaming

Shouldn't have said AMD's are only for gaming, your going to get a mouth full from darkblade,lol(just joking around darkblade). no you can say whatever you want.

you will have a nice computer when it's built.

I just don't seem to like intel for some reason at first I was really pressured towards em I was told by a co-worker of mine at the time that they were the best and better then amd, now I want my new amd 64 machine. *drools thinking of it*

Back
Top Bottom