my new hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
i collected pokemon cards way back in hte day and then yu gi oh after that, which i also played against people religiously, in the end they always ruin card games by adding new things that take away from the original

I have about 800 cards stacked away somewhere. I used to play, not entirely good at it though, I relied too much on creatures and didn't really manage spells very well. Some of my cards are super old. One of my favorites was the Sengir Vampire:
Sengir%20Vampire%203.jpg

I remember getting it to 8/8 by killing off my friends' creatures :D

Drain Life was also pretty cool:

Drain%20Life%203.jpg

I'd couple it with a bunch of Dark Rituals and Swamps:

DarkRitual3.jpg

was a game winner for me :D

I usually had completely Black decks, or Black/White. I really liked the White invulnerable creatures/summons for defense. Black/White gives you a good balance of healing and destruction at the same time.

well right now, my younger bros collected everyones pokemon cards into a single binder, totaling to almost 500 cards............LITERALLY! The binder is so freakin huge! Rare cards, holographics, first edition, i mean the thing is worth a whole lot. Recently my next down younger bro says that he gave them to my oldest bro (who is married, lives on his own) to put onto ebay, but instead he loses them! WTF??

I have a solid 2 shoe boxes full of MTG cards back home lol.

Including a small collection of some very old cards, Arabian nights, and Urza's saga anyone?

I have a solid 2 shoe boxes full of MTG cards back home lol.

Including a small collection of some very old cards, Arabian nights, and Urza's saga anyone?

Haha dang man, that is old school, I got a few from that era. But I got into it during the judgement-onslaught era
Akroma anyone?

WOW.... M:tg brings me WAAAAY back... to like 6th-8th grade days.. man, that was about 11-13 years ago... lol. I still have a duffel bag full of cards (books & cardboard card holders.... I have probably 3-5k cards... lol, such a nerd. most of my cards are 4th edition, cause I bought a case of booster packs. I have some third revised/unrevised editions too... I forget what set was out when I stopped collecting for good, but it was shortly after the slivers came out. The emblem for the set looked like an arch made of stone... (just looked... I want to say it was Stronghold.... not positive though.)

Anyone play Star Wars:CCG? I had tons of those too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom