My New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow chopper, youre pretty lame. A board is a board, and just because your board is struggling doesnt mean another cant do well.
lame, lame.
Looks like you even edited his homepage link to "fucku.com"
Even lamer.
Pathetic.
No wonder I never post here.

Mahqsim said:
Wow chopper, youre pretty lame. A board is a board, and just because your board is struggling doesnt mean another cant do well.
lame, lame.
Looks like you even edited his homepage link to "fucku.com"
Even lamer.
Pathetic.
No wonder I never post here.

I dont know what your problem is!
My Forum = my rules. If you have a problem with that then leave.

Not allowing to publish competing forums is a common rule on forums. Before you start calling a person in names like lamer, you should check what he contributed. Chopper is a great person who opened this forum and have done lots of things to make it better and good-looking. And he helps lots of people around, no matter if they contributed or not.
You are the lame one. Look your steps back and you'll see that he is only helping others (and keeping his rules, and this is his privllage), and you never posted before and don't contribute (I don't know you, so I'll 'and you don't contribute here').

I've noticed that some people that start new forums want to post their ads on other foums. Then when they've gone through their growing pains and someone tries to advertise another forum, they then understand why it's not allowed. And it's the basic rules on most good forums.

Don't you like the debate tactics? Like calling names, making snap judgements, accusing failing, etc. Even the original poster didn't come back with bad rhetoric.

I know, I just don't understand. :(

A favorite quote: It's best to be thought a fool, than to reply and remove all doubt.

There are forums with thousands of members that allow you to showcase your websites and forums.
I dont see what was so wrong about showing your board unless it was a total hack job of this place. Makes no sense.

Lets not forget how immaturely he edited his homepage link to say fucku.com. Chopper is officially branded a lamer in my book.
I also posted this thread on another large and well known forum, they also find this to be lame.
Lame is the perfect word in situations like this.

And one last thing. I really dont understand this "direct competition" thing. This is a very small board, all it has to offer right now is looks, good looks at that. But anyway, this board poses no competition to the popular which equals populated boards where people are allowed to help eachother out and show ther stuff. In boards where people are accepted for what they have to show for are very popular, I guess that explains why this board is so tiny.
Good looks dont make a good community, its the people that use it.

There are also forums with thousands of members that will allow you to showcase your website in your sig or in a special section of the forum for sites, ads, etc. Each forum is different.

On a sidenote, there has been several hack jobs of this forum. It makes perfect sense to lots of people not to allow solicitation of members for other sites. Besides, would you want someone to join your forum only to post that they need members, and possibly never come back. Now that doesn't make sense.

However, regardless of the type of forum, I don't know of any (or don't frequent the kind) where someone acting uncivil is the norm. Forums are used for discussions whether people agree or disagree. Can't people disagree without calling another person a name? It kinda' kills a persons opinion when they loose control and do such things.

A Favorite Quote: To belittle, is to be little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom