My New Dog!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Im getting a LowLand Polish Sheepdog. I cant wait. Just thought id share it :) heres a pic

Very nice. I love dogs. I personally want to have one sooo bad. Probably an golden retriever for me. But nice dog. I'm sure he'll be a good boy (or girl for that matter) :D

Well this is a $2000 dog, and im getting HER for free. Because our familiy friend is going to breed her LowLand Polish Sheep dog with another one, so instead of receiving a "stud" fee we will be getting this female dog and in around anther year when she can be bred, we will and that will make up for getting her for free :)

Awesome, I might be getting a new dog soon too.

We have two dogs (A Rat Terrier, and a Husky) Our Black Husky died So mom wants a new one.. Lol The Rat Terrier forgot all its commands and obedience and the husky we got when it was an adult so it didnt get good training. We want a sweet dog, Like a Black Lab, Or a Border Collie. AKA: Mom wants one she can love on lol

We should make a thread where we post pictures of our animals

im a pet person lol. i got lots of fish used to have birds then they got really old. i have a big fat lizzard right now whos 24in long and i have a rotweiler whos 4years old. lol nice dog. my neighbor used to have one it was funny it would sit and watch the neighborhood lol wierd though.

Feircepc said:
im a pet person lol. i got lots of fish used to have birds then they got really old. i have a big fat lizzard right now whos 24in long and i have a rotweiler whos 4years old. lol nice dog. my neighbor used to have one it was funny it would sit and watch the neighborhood lol wierd though.

wow i want a lizzard, lol.

nice dog, I love dogs. I had a dog for 16 years, a mix, I got him when he was 3 months old (when I was 9 years old) and he died here about two months ago and it just devastated me. I'd like to get another dog sometime but I'm not sure I'm ready for another dog. It's like losing your brother or your best friend, you can't replace him with anything else. Having a dog for 16 years the hardest part is letting go cuz I mean it's so long, like I said it's like losing a brother.

Back
Top Bottom