My New Business Website

Must be a US thing, I got an A in English language at GCSE, and I would of been told otherwise lol

Pretty cool site man, nicely layed out. Maybe could use some more info for each section though. Maybe a bit about each of the sites you host and as ArrizX siggested, give people some price ranges under the custom computer section. Also maybe have a section of what qualifications you have.

I'll be doing similar things in the near future. Your rates are cheap.

Toby said:
Pretty cool site man, nicely layed out. Maybe could use some more info for each section though. Maybe a bit about each of the sites you host and as ArrizX siggested, give people some price ranges under the custom computer section. Also maybe have a section of what qualifications you have.

I'll be doing similar things in the near future. Your rates are cheap.
yeah i know my rates are cheap, it's what I am charging now, but i'm getting a car soon and upping my business rates and expanding the business. So I'm still playing around with the rates, I still have about a month.

good luck with the site mike, but as you know all members have to flow by the rules, sorry but i have to move this to advertising section...ok ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom