My New Business Website

Its cool that you have a website; it allows people to reach your in more than one form, and to check what your all about. so thumbs up for that. a little suggestion I can make right of the bat is to make a nice banner (the banner that you have is cool) that has your business' name on it. So that way people can associate the banner with your business. And to tell the truth your actually pretty cheap lol. which in the end is not a bad thing for the consumer (but a lot of people are willing to pay more). Like you know, many computer problems that people have are not that serious, so its an easy fix. So you might want to think about uping your visit rate. (The additional hours can remain the same). And if business begins to lag, then just rollback your pricing.

EEnterprise said:
And to tell the truth your actually pretty cheap lol. which in the end is not a bad thing for the consumer (but a lot of people are willing to pay more). Like you know, many computer problems that people have are not that serious, so its an easy fix. So you might want to think about uping your visit rate. (The additional hours can remain the same). And if business begins to lag, then just rollback your pricing.
thanks for the advice

I guess it's both because I've seen inquiry used more. I guess it's the difference in countries. :p

Back
Top Bottom