My new build

Yeah, I'm gonna get this one. The OCZ GameXstream. The reason I say get the best PSU, because the PSU is like one of the most important parts of a system. You want all your components getting all the power you need without being bottlenecked. It is definately worth spending when it comes to a PSU if you want it to last long, stay quiet and supply your power hungry components. If you're US then I think newegg.com does it. If you're UK go to overclockers.co.uk. Amen.

Well, I'm from Sweden, and I can't get that one from the place I'm buying it. I'll see if I can find something else that looks good. What should I look for? Higher watts?

Silverstone power supplies are OK, but not amazing. Take a look at the Akasa Paxpower ones which are good for your region, and Tagan ones are excellent.

Try and stick with someone who are good with power supplies - not OCZ.

What like Enermax? I was thinking of getting the 620 watt enermax. But the OCZ seems better? Have you seen the specs?

Found some new PSUs on the site I'm buying it. Do you think Chieftec PSUs are good?

Enermax PSUs used to be excellent, but now aren't quite so good. I'd consider either a Tagan or a Seasonic.

Back
Top Bottom