My New Build is Ready to be Built! (Pics Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam'n Systems

Veteran Techist Member
Well, today with snow and all, UPS delivered my case.. to my next door neighbor. I thought how strange it was that he ordered the same case as me (And I didn't even know he was into computers).

I checked my tracking, and it still said delivery on March 1st, but the more I looked at it sitting on his porch, the more I said to myself "That's my case!" Finally, I went over to his house, and sure enough, it had my name on it.

So now, all the parts are in my living room waiting for me to get home from work tonight to start the build, just in time for Bad Company 2 non-the-less. :lol:

The specs are in my sig, but I will just write it out here:

Computer Specs
Intel Core i7 920
Megahalems Cooler (Push-Pull)
eVGA X58 E758-A1 Motherboard
OCZ 6GB DDR3 1600
OCZ 30GB Vertex SSD
Rosewill 1000W Modular PSU
Western Digitial Black Caviar 1TB
Thermaltake Armor+ Full Tower
BFG-Tech GTX 280 OCX Edition (Not Shown)
Seagate Barracuda 320GB
Sony DVD Burner
LG DVD Burner

Other Stuff
Tritton AX 51 Pro 5.1 Surround Sound Headset
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse
Razer Mantis Mouse Pad
Olevia 32" LCD

For now, since I am leaving for work, all I have is a cell phone picture of the stuff in boxes. Final build pictures probably tomorrow. :)

IMG00172.jpg

Sweet rig, man. I don't know about you but I just love waiting for stuff to be delivered.

I noticed you got a Thermaltake Armor case. I have one myself, might be a different model than yours, and it is not that good for cable management. Other than that, it is not a bad case at all. What model is your case?

Have fun building your rig.

Thermaltake Armor+ VH6000BWS.

Same exterior design as yours, but mine is a full tower
24.60" x 9.60" x 23.60" compared to 19.30" x 9.45" x 21.06"

*Drools* I hate it when I get a bunch of computer stuff in the morning and then have to wait all day long at work to come home to play with it all LOL; dont you just feel like taking a sick day??

Mine is also a full tower too. I do not know the exact dimensions.

Oh, maybe I was looking at the VH6000 on NewEgg, not the VA.

More pics around 8Est. Work sucks, I don't want to be here. I keep thinking about the build and hoping everything goes smoothly lol

****!!

Installed Windows 7 on the OCZ Vertex in like 7 minutes. Took about 3.5 hours to do the build, dogs bugging me in between steps.

Absolutely an amazing build! My OCZ Vertex is the lowest performer out of my hardware according to the Windows 7 rating...

7.4 CPU
7.7 RAM
7.3 Graphics
7.3 Gaming Graphics
7.0 HDD

Pictures tomorrow! I just barely was able to fit the Megahalems Push-Pull setup, but it's in!

Odd question, when people tell their CPU temps, do they base it off of the listed CPU Temperature, or the individual Core Temperatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom