My New $100 Thermaltake , Runs Hotter than my $20 Raidmax...

alvino said:
Your temps suck because ThermalTake sucks. They bite off other companies and they come up with the most gimmicky things ever.

i second that, their products look like ish too,

Its your airflow. I had the same Raidmax case. Im assuming yours is the Astro. Got my Antec 900 now and it is alot cooler. 4 x 120mm Fans and one giant 200mm on top

I imagine it's noisy as hell too. My P180 has only two 120mm fans and it's not that quiet. I guess it's okay when you're not paying attention to it, but when you just sit there with nothing else on, it's quite noisy. Heck, I'm not even using the stock Antec fans either...the Yate-Loon fans I'm using are quieter and better. Still noisy though.

alvino said:
I imagine it's noisy as hell too. My P180 has only two 120mm fans and it's not that quiet. I guess it's okay when you're not paying attention to it, but when you just sit there with nothing else on, it's quite noisy. Heck, I'm not even using the stock Antec fans either...the Yate-Loon fans I'm using are quieter and better. Still noisy though.

Man that sucks, I thought those P180s were quiet as hell.....

Currently i am changing my harddrive config in my setup.

I will have one less drive, means less heat, will also block less air because it sits in front of the Front 120 MM.

Back
Top Bottom