My movies

If you learn how to use it better it will pay off. I couldn't figure out Adobe when using the trial, so I gave up on it. I got Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 7. Very easy to use IMO, and hasn't yet crashed on me.

I'll look into that. I know how to do green screens in adobe, but thats the only fancy thing. What other types of things can you do in programs like that?

I just did a google of premiere pro 2 features
http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/newfeatures.html
I wouldn't have known what all Adobe can do. For VMSP, I get 4 video and 4 audio tracks, can customize a lot on the titles, chroma key (green/blue screen), audio/video envelopes, and a bunch of other stuff, too many things to mention or even know how to use... I know the full version of Vegas has more features, but I can't afford it and I wouldn't use most of the features much.

Oh, price is not an issue for me with those programs if ya know what I mean, lol. But I'm sure vegas and adobe being top contenders are very similar.

Nice effort but don't give up your day job just yet!!! I don't think Sean Connery has anything to worry about.:D + REP

Back
Top Bottom