my mouse is skippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
hello i have some logitech laser mouse but for some reason its actiing skippy or glitchy when i use it with no mouse pad it doesnt do it. wats a mouse pad that should work right with it??

My optical mouse runs like crap too on a bare desk, but my desk is white. So the laser has a hard time on knowing when it is moving.....

Ok, there is a big difference between a laser and an optical mouse. It sounds like yours is an optical, correct? If so, it doesn't like the surface you're currently using and can't take uniform pictures of the landscape... try different surfaces or buy an optical mousepad.

no the mouse i have is a laser mouse its got the red laser on the bottom and the laser is clean and every thing it just acts very jumpy when im using a mouse pad with it.....whens its just on my desk with no mouse pad it works fine. so what im saying do i need a different mouse pad? the one i got is some cheap solid black one

laser mice don't need mouse pads, it should work even if you lift it above the desk if I read the hype correctly. They are even supposed to work though glass...just get one that is shiny if you must have one.

Try with out a mouse pad, and be inventive trying different things. My mouse works on every surface, including my skin. Mineworks best on dull surfaces.

(How do you know if it is opticle or laser? I didn't buy my mouse, so I don't know anything about it)

If it was a laser you would have FDA warnings all over it saying "do not look directly into the laser beam"

But I do that anyways......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom