My mouse batteries are mutant

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, believe it or not: They are!

In my digital camera, they can run idle for a long while, and I can acess menu, but as soon as I press the snap button, it cuts there. Doesn't turn off, it just cuts, as if I poped them out while operating. I have to reseat them to make it work.

Now, those batteries were used a freaking long time, but spent weeks on the charger. Now, I use my mouse and it handles it. I got the blinking red light poping up and the batts where critical. This is where it kicks in. 5 mins later, they're good :confused:

It was constantly doing this and it's still doing it this morning. No batteries down...:ekk: I have mutant batteries!!! :D

Anyone else has their stories to tell about batteries?

Yeah i had some batteries once and i used them and then they died. . . .imagine that lol :)

yeah once upon a time i had a hp photosmart 415 camera , i think it was that model anyway and it just eat the batteries in like 10-15 photos being taken so then i bought some real good batteries and still it discharrged them super quick

Mine takes one amp for an hour. My batts can last for 30-35 mins, depending if I use the 500 or 600. Those Ni-MH in the mouse is rather something out of the ordinary.

Also, now, they keyboard acts now. It works great until I hit a game. It's going to have delayed and missed responses.

lhuser said:
Mine takes one amp for an hour. My batts can last for 30-35 mins, depending if I use the 500 or 600. Those Ni-MH in the mouse is rather something out of the ordinary.

Also, now, they keyboard acts now. It works great until I hit a game. It's going to have delayed and missed responses.
i got some uniross 2700mah
AA-2700.jpg

at the time i bought them they where the most powerfull , in my wireless mouse they lasted about 8 months yet in the camera they last 20pics max then they die , i think the camera may still be using the batteries when swithched off which means i have to take the batteries out

Back
Top Bottom