my motherboard has no moniter port

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark knlght

Baseband Member
my motherboard has no back moniter port so how can i connect my moniter to the motherboard so i can use my computer

pic-agp-pcie.jpg

make sure your video card that you buy is compatible with your graphics interface.

ok thanks but is building a computer soposed to be a really big headache because thats all mine has been. I thought that they were really easy to build but i cant even get mine to the bios every time

OH well that can be because of the quality of parts you selected. For the most part building my two computers weren't that hard, and on my first one i used a crappy PC Chips mobo lol, but sure enough I had very few problems with it.

lol, dude did you read Elbatrop's guide to building you'r computer? You shouldn't be doing it if you have no clue, at least not at first time... you got a buddy maybe that knows a little in the area of buying and building the computers?

Elbatrop1 said:

This is just a basic CHECKLIST of what you need, the quote is also a direct link to his full thread about what to buy and how to put it together, go read it.

Building a computer is only easy for those who do the research, take the time to understand the parts going into their computer, who learn what they're doing before they just jump in.

Of course you can't get it to post...you have no video card!! lolerz. Send us a link to which motherboard you bought or the model name/ manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom