My mATX/LAN Box build

thats a freaking ill machine u got there...im interested in overclocking but im NOOB status...im just good with hardware.once it gets into programing/coding im stumped..but back on subject AWSOME STUFF!

Great job! Is the airflow on a cube better then on a regular rectangular box? Also, I'd like to point out that I have the same keyboard shown on the 2nd/3rd picture, I can't remember which. I seriously need to get a job and upgrade. If I could I would just build people their computers. No charge so long they pay for parts. I just love the feeling of when you finish building it and you plug it in.
thanks buddy, the airflow is a little less than a mid-ATX tower, but it is sufficient for what i do. i love building computers... it's all i do every day. the keyboard in question can only be found on ebay AFAIK.... i've only gone through 3 in 5 years. the first one died of water inhalation and the second is on the living room build. the third one is at my desk. i absolutely love it.

so how big is this thing?micro atx?
yes

Im not like some of the others kids. I work for my money, I work for my stuff.
Very nice build though.
well good, then let me know if i can be of any assisstance to you.
thats a freaking ill machine u got there...im interested in overclocking but im NOOB status...im just good with hardware.once it gets into programing/coding im stumped..but back on subject AWSOME STUFF!
thanks bro, PM me if you need any help.

I was mistaken about the keyboard. Mine doesn't have the buttons on the left (I know this because of your other thread about the GTX260).

Back
Top Bottom