my japanese Experience

ace777

Fully Optimized
so for the first time in my life i went to japanese food reseraunt. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO good! i got some tempura shrimp ones,some miso soup and 2 ramunes!these drinks are soo good its like fanta japanese style and a marble is hat seals it i may post some pics later guys.my frinds got sushi on these really crazy plates and ramen (yakisoba) i think tom maybe ill get some habashi it looks amazing but i was impressed.Anyways you should all try there drinks they were amazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramune

and pocky is good too my friends got me some like a week or so ago.

Awww...I was expecting a thread about how you visited Japan or maybe how you were exposed to their culture (more than food). I love Japanese stuff. I've never been to a Japanese restaurant though, mainly because no one wants to go eat Japanese food with me.

thats why i wet i wish i could go to japan maybe in a few year. yeah i went with like 5 otheres there is no way id go alone bad xperiences from that before.

these drinks are soo good its like fanta japanese style and a marble is hat seals

They sell those in Little Tokyo here in Los Angeles. Tastes like Sprite.

i tried the strawberry and took the watermelon one home with me im buying more tom there amazing!!!

i seriously have one of those in my room haha just a full bottle of it never opened just saving it for whatever haha its pretty sweet looking though mines like peach flavored though i think. also sucks for me because yeah im allergic to soy sauce haha so i cant really have that much different foods

Japanese food is awesome! There's this place where I live called "Osho's" that I absolutely love! Tempura is probably my favorite next to sushi.

But that aside, for those wanting to experience real Japanese culture....go to Japan! It's awesome!! I was there in 2002.

nice yeah i probably sohuld have gotten some sushi it looked amazing dude.

Back
Top Bottom