my incredible weekend. to include a tattoo.

Raffaz said:
You see, another perv, and were both proud of it ha ha :)

Lol, hell yeah, what us men are best at. Along with beer and the gym, and it any order we can get it!

Nice tatto bet that hurt!! I have a lil one on my back and I thought mine hurt!

Heres mine; I had it done when I was 16... regret it abit now.. haha!

15287183a3554734210b101194720l.jpg

Nice tag lady.......
You are crazy, hmmmmmmmm
Kinda reminds me of myself, after the professional posture and gentleman attitude towards people.
Get some alcohol and keep it clean, isopropel alcohol is the best {93%}.
So, did you get that for me........ Just Jokin hahahahaahaha!!!!!

dude_se said:
macbook said:
I dont really like tatoos! but hey, looks good on the right person, hurt much?

same. id never have one!
I used to think they'd hurt, and I always thought it was a bit silly to have them done as quite often what you like now is not what you'd like in the futre...

I have a friend who said when she was younger (17) she wanted a fairy tattooed on her breast, but never did, now that she's in her 20's she's gone off of fairies and is immeasurably glad that she'd never have that done.

anyway a few weeks ago I got my first tattoo (more out of boredom than anything else)...

it doesn't really hurt at all, you'd think it would what with ink being effectivly injected into your hundreds of humes a minute, but it really doesn't, the pain is comparable to cutting yuorself perhaps.

it's also addictive, I came out of the tattoo place already thinking about what I might get drawn on next.

(I have a star on the top of my arm, (reasonably small), but I'm going to getanother star on the other side with a skull inside it and join te two stars up with a series of stars across my back), i'm also going to get some literrary quotes that I really like tattooed onto me.

then I think i'll stop

Back
Top Bottom