my incredible weekend. to include a tattoo.

hippie420 said:
Get some alcohol and keep it clean, isopropel alcohol is the best {93%}.

Have you lost your mind!!! A new tattoo is an "Open" wound, and can remain exposed up to 2 weeks. LD please disregard the above statement unless you crave sheer pain and burn. NO alcohol!! I made the mistake of using lotion with low amounts of alcohol on my first tattoo and that was enough to teach me my lesson.

Looks alright. While I was looking at the turtle though I thought the last picture in that pose would make a really cool tat, that crawling position the turtle is in. Very small, too... you could actually get it life-size, haha :D

it really is addictive... and truly think long and hard about what you want. it took me about a month to find a tat i really liked. and i have another really small one on my right hip [more of right nest to my pevlic bone] that i got when i was 17 that i dont regret at all. it's three stars in a downward ... ah blast ill just put a pic up. anyway it has the german flag colors and im mostly german blooded plus i was born in germany so it actually means something to me.

the only other tattoo i might possibly get would be on my lower neck area and it would be an iron cross but slightly modified in a translucent ink. im holding off on that one for a good long while though bc i cant decide if im inked up enough yet.

ok so here's the pic of my old one:

Picture.jpg

I only said that to keep it clean......
well as mentioned, nice tatoo....
I emailed you luckyduck, gotta take that test in 4 minutes, so I might be able to sqeeze another post.

Back
Top Bottom