My idea.

~mr mixx~ said:
i believe that was called the "manhattan project" and yes i do believe that it happened, even saw documentary's of people that were actually part of the project and what they say they saw...weird.

no. It was called the philadelphia project.
I think that manhattan project had something to do with nukes.

edit for typo

dude i ordered pizza off the internet one time and it took like 3 hours for it to get to my house and my house is not but like 10 minutes from the shop...

Yeah, Science is really pushing the limits right now, if any of you have read Dan Brown's 'Angels and Demons' you'll know all about antimatter (and if you haven't read it do so, it's so much better than the davinci code.

Relating to the teleportating, they believe they have sent data back in time... But I don't know much about it.

HRHunteRHR said:
Wolf, are you on crack?? You do realize that's theoreticly impossible right?

Hunter, are you on crack?? You do realize that it's theoretically possible.

Well not too sure about the data, that could be impossible. But objects?, possible indeed.

Maybe someday they could use a teleporting technology for pizza but i just imagine if this technology won't happen sooner, maybe if they can make happen for the smell of pizza be delivered to your pc so that you have an idea on how delicious it is.

Back
Top Bottom