My idea.

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Me and my friends were fooling around in the food court at the mall(yea I know, that's pretty low) eating Burger King (yea, that even worse ), and I had an idea.

How about we order pizza online ?

Like, to take advantage of the intarweb!!

Ahh nevermind. A quick google search and they already do that. ANyways, any one else have any cool ideas??

ROFLMAO! Haha, you can use the phone too. :p Hmm...that would be cool if you could receive your pizza over the internet...like send particle by particle over the net. :D

LOL no no no, I mean like get it delivered!!! But you know it'll probobly be possible to transfer things like that via teleportation ya know why? Because a few years ago they teleported an atom.

thats actually really awsome... soon it'll be two and then 8, and then 12635 and then a little tiny 1/87'th of a green pea... and then the whole green pea... then a empty cup... then a full one... then lab rats... Ofcourse we're talking about a really long time... But yeah.
Anyways my cool idea was those fricken snow skates... you know what I'm talking about? Those skateboard thingys except for snow... well I thought up of it about a year before they started to show up.. I was like... :O WTF?!?! THAT WAS MY IDEA!?!? I could've been a millionaire people... I COULD"VE BEEN RICH!!! But yeah... Somewhat dissapointed in that, but hey, nothing I can do about it now.

Chris

draconum said:
thats actually really awsome... soon it'll be two and then 8, and then 12635 and then a little tiny 1/87'th of a green pea... and then the whole green pea... then a empty cup... then a full one... then lab rats... Ofcourse we're talking about a really long time

actually (well ofcourse the us government doesn't admit anything, big surprise) there is evidence that back in 1947 (I think) they managed to teleport not an atom lol, an destroyer. (a pretty damn huge ship with lots of guns if u didn't know)
But as I said, the government doesn't admit anything, so it's impossible to know if that is true or not.

ohh, forgot to answer the original post. So u can really order pizza online? I gues we can't do it here, but it would be damn cool if we could.

Wow, i like the idea of transporting an atom, think you would be able to like if you were at school and left your pe kit at home, you realize on the bus, you could like get it to come by the pe lesson! lol. Although i think as science advances so much with things nowdays like the www and people so knowledgeable they can build there own computer, which has been made easier by smaller computer parts and everything, but still!

Alvino said:
ROFLMAO! Haha, you can use the phone too. Hmm...that would be cool if you could receive your pizza over the internet...like send particle by particle over the net.

I like the idea of recieving your pizza over the net but what a bugger it would be waiting so long for it to come, i'd rather get the bus into town and back than wait for it to come over the internet. Think how annoying it would be if your internet connection cut out or you paid for it and everything and then it didnt all come or something! also how would they make it up again when it gets to our side of the web, it would be a pretty big thing and envolvement for this to be able to happen. :p

mammikoura said:
actually (well ofcourse the us government doesn't admit anything, big surprise) there is evidence that back in 1947 (I think) they managed to teleport not an atom lol, an destroyer. (a pretty damn huge ship with lots of guns if u didn't know)
But as I said, the government doesn't admit anything, so it's impossible to know if that is true or not.

i believe that was called the "manhattan project" and yes i do believe that it happened, even saw documentary's of people that were actually part of the project and what they say they saw...weird.

Back
Top Bottom