My horse ride

Clutch1

In Runtime
I was never was very good at riding horses. The wildest ride I ever had was on a shiny black stallion. Got in the saddle and started at a walk, but something happened. The stallion began to run. I started bouncing up and down and moving to the rear, before I knew it I just about slid off the rear. I managed to grab the saddle horn and had just about managed to get back in the saddle and I fell sideways. It seemed that the stallion was running faster and I thought I was done for, but the door greeter at Wal-Mart came out and unplugged it. :D

Clutch said:
I was never was very good at riding horses. The wildest ride I ever had was on a shiny black stallion. Got in the saddle and started at a walk, but something happened. The stallion began to run. I started bouncing up and down and moving to the rear, before I knew it I just about slid off the rear. I managed to grab the saddle horn and had just about managed to get back in the saddle and I fell sideways. It seemed that the stallion was running faster and I thought I was done for, but the door greeter at Wal-Mart came out and unplugged it. :D
lmao, i rode a real horse for like the whole day, out in Arizona. It was and experience lol, much the same as yours. :cool:

Clutch said:

Lol im assuming this is a joke

I rode horses once, and omg, ouch.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Lol im assuming this is a joke

I rode horses once, and omg, ouch.

It's a good thing it is a joke or you'd be making an ass outta u and me! HA, ha, ha, no! That was lame sorry.

And + 1 to the ouch. I had an ex who used to ride them a lot and she told me the stories!

Clutch said:

"You got pwnd by a wallyworld coin horse".... bummer !!

Back
Top Bottom