My grandpa is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you all. I will thank him lots. :) As for what made him do it.....my mom and dad are in a very angry divorce :( and he wanted to be sure our family was safe so my dad didn't have anything on us. He said money for spending. He wouldn't say no to letting us turn it down.

Sorry to hear about the divorce, but congrats on the awesome gifts!

I'm sure you guys will put it to good use and I hope it brings you guys plenty of joy.

Grandpa's are awesome. I lost my last remaining grandfather some 20 odd years ago. He was a righteous dude. . . :D

Hey guess what I saw today? A RAV4 lying on it's side. Don't know what the heck they did to flip it over like that in a 30mph zone. It apparently hit some parked cars too.

That's nice. I miss my grandfather a lot. He is still my favorite person in the world. He taught me how to fight and saved 9 people from a prisoner camp in the India vs. Pakistan war.

That's awsome! My grandpa has given all my cousins and I 200 shares of Waste Management when they first started. Now it gets us all $200 of divedends a year and is valued at around $5800 in the current economy. Plus 3 years ago, he gave all of us cousins a $10,000 check on Christmas for college... that was a big surprise to all of us and our parents, lol. Considering there are like 12 of us that got checks, it was a big spending night for him. My other grandpa has a college fund for all of my cousins and I on his side.
Grandparents are the best, lol. Especially when they were cheap with your parents, so they can save it all for grandchildren, lol. That's what my parents tell me at least, haha.

My grandpaq had a talk with me out while he was visiting and he just bought so much awesome stuff for us. A "brand new" open box 19" Samsung LCD Monitor, sweet black Logitech keyboard and mouse, new speakers, a new computer for my mom, and best of all, a $10,000 (ten thousand dollar) check as a down payment for a new car for our family. We're looking at a Toyota RAV4.

So needless to say, I am overjoied at the moment. :D :D

Weren't you like REALLY poor just a second ago?

Grandpa's are awesome. I lost my last remaining grandfather some 20 odd years ago. He was a righteous dude. . . :D

Hey guess what I saw today? A RAV4 lying on it's side. Don't know what the heck they did to flip it over like that in a 30mph zone. It apparently hit some parked cars too.

Waohhhh..........:D :D :D

Weren't you like REALLY poor just a second ago?

Yes. And WE still are. But my grandpa is very rich. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom