My grandfather is not feeling good...in fact...

lhuser

Golden Master
Today, my mother and I as well as my aunt spent the couple of hours at the Veteran's hospital where he was rushed to a general hospital because his pressure was dropping fast and he had high fever.

From then, the veteran's hospital doc said he might have a heart attack and he chose not to revive...that shook some stuff between my aunt and them. I also felt like sad...just really sad. But, it wasn't the case and he got better at the general. We had a case of blood pressure of 75/10, but he went up better (114/42), but his heart beat was getting slower by time.

As we got home from ~12hrs spent with him, my mother called the hospital and he apparantly got something severe found in the blood test. Also, heart beat went to a slower state...59 to be exact.

Now, I fear a lot that this is it. I don't want him to pass away right now...I am not ready, but I know that life also goes on. I am very shocked and saddened ATM. It was one of my best grandpa I ever had...now, it might be taken away...this time, it will not be easy to encase...not easy at all.

So, by this little message, I am taking a little break away from here...upset and fearing for him.

O my god I really really do hope that all goes well Dont giv eup hope spend as much time with him as you can I hope he gets better, Im sorry about this man

yeah man thats hard to go through. good luck with that and best of luck to your grandpa

I know how you feel man, I've been through this situation a few times myself.

I hope all goes well.

Never give up hope...

Well, this morning, my aunt called hospital for update. It seems to be that potassium is overloaded in his body, hence slow beating. They are feeding him some hydratiion.

Now, in the blood being dangerous, it seems that his kidneys are attacked, but it's not in a state that they failed to work.

So, I think they will administer him the needs he does.
And, I asked if he's still in a death condition. She said: NO:D

Now, the qestion remains: Will he have suvived if he would have waited to monday at the vet's?

If yes, then okay, but if no, my aunt WILL sue them.

So, as of now, that takes a big chunk of fear away, but I m not all joyful...just joyful the he's out of death condition ATM.
So, the fact that I thought of him and posted this helped? I dunno, but all I care is that his condition is far better from last night. Thank you for supporting me. It seems that even though the problems I have, you are still in the back in case I fall. :) Thank you guys, thank you..

And thank god my grandfather is not in death condition anymore for now! :)

Called my mother reccently. My grandpa is feeling much better now. His heart rate and pressure is normal and he was sitting on a chair. Seems to be energetic too. I think the troubles are going away...not, I really think he will survive this one.

Back
Top Bottom