My Friends Dad

Mikey1

In Runtime
Hey i dont know y im posting this or anything

My friends dad just pasted away last night from Cancer. Were both 14 and it seems horrible to have ur dad pass away at such a young age.

He told me that his dad was fighting this one Cancer for like 3 months or so and he was ready to come home until they found a New Cancer in his Back. and he pasted away like a few days after.

Does anyone have anything to say or like something that they can relate to?

im 15 and my uncle died of cancer a couple years ago..i guess thats relatable

but your dad would be so much worse, i agree 14 is very young to have ur dad pass away

well, i havent had any experiences like that, but when my dad was 20, he was walking down the street with his14 year old brother, when all of the suden, his brother just pased out and fell to the ground. i forgot exactly what hapened, but it was something like a heart attack. anyways, i cant imagine how that would feel to have your brother die at the age of 14. they were really close too.

That's pretty unusual. I've never heard of a case where a 14 year old gets a heart attack...

It was most likely a hole in his heart that got fairly large and was never treated. My sister has a hole, but its a simply operation, its finding it what the problems is normally.

My german grandpa died when my mom was 11. But I wasn't even born then so I can't say much to this. I saw my great, great grandma die, but she was 101 so thats relateable either then I say my friends grandpa die not relateable either.

But I dow wish yall the best of luck.

My aunt died of cancer in 1997. It was pretty sad. I was only 7, so i dont remember much about her though.

My mom's mom died when my mom was like 11 or something. She had something wrong with her head. It starts with an "A" but I can't remember what it was. My mom's dad beat her sometimes when they were married, bad situation really, but she died none the less.

I hope your friend is doing alright, he must be going through a lot right now and I can't even imagine what he's going through and feeling like.

I'm sorry about your friend. I guess the best thing is just to be there for him you know. He probably needs his friends a lot right now.

Back
Top Bottom