My friend gave me his XBOX, but

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, that doesn't mean it really works.

It works fine, but here's a problem: The DVD drive seems to not power up and all that. Plus, the asing at the front (Buttons) are extremelly damaged. I can still use the eject button but for the power button, I need to actually power directly from the card.

Now, I replaced everything in order and it blinks green orange. No fire, no damage inside though...but I must admit, I was shocked from the PSU...AGAIN :mad:

The thing seemed to boot up correctly before, but the problem is only from the DVD drive not powering.

I tried a standard CD drive and it seemed to solve the endless green led blinking, but the eject button will not respond...neither will it read the DVD...duh? My LG DVD RAM drive, though, seems to read it. I was able to access the DVD-9.

So, is there any DVD drive replacements out there? Or, how can I fix it? (Don't go with trying to reseat and all that...I did it.)

emoticon.gif

but seriously, you could try ebay.

He gave it because he can't use it because it's broken. DVD drive is busted...tat's the whole reason why,

wait, so he wants you to fix it for him? or he's just giving it to you?.. for yourself

Back
Top Bottom