My Forum - Entertainment of Every Kind (Well, Most)

acphenom

Daemon Poster
Hi, i'd just like to advertise my forum, is that's ok. It's @ http://phenomforum.8.forumer.com

It's based on wrestling, but really, it's more of an 'anything-goes' forum.

You can swear all you want, but no sexist or racist comments, unless it's part of a soft joke.

Most of my members are pretty funny (at least in my opinion) and my cousin is a rapper, so there's a lot of battle-raps too.

For those who are into wrestling (or even not like it), there's an e-fed, where you can create characters and role-play with them, on the road to success.

So, i hope some of you check it out. It's only in its early-stage though, yet. I'm hoping to get a permanent banner and a few more members shortly.

wow that shoutbox is annoying

anyway yeh looks cool

(can you also please shorten your sig to 5 lines please)

Nice theme, nice logo, and Forumer is not a bad host either.

But I agree with Matt, the shoutbox is annoying. Also it causes a javascipt error in IE.

Good luck!

Ok, i'll shorten my sig.

The reason i have a floaty shoutbox is that most of my members like it that way. I, personally, prefer the horizontal one though.

Thanks for the compliments. :D

Yeah, i'm gonna try get a new shoutbox, but it tends to get complicated, so i usually forget it.

Nah, i ain't talking about the codes. I'm talking about signing-up and everything.

Back
Top Bottom