My first visit to Fry's Electronics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC World!!!!! :facepalm:

Only thing i've bought from there was my mouse an keyboard, cos they had a deal on, and were selling it cheaper than anywhere else

Novatechs good, if you live near one. And they're always trying to be competetive with their pricing

We used to have a PC World near me, but it closed ages ago. Now all there is around is a Misco, where you can buy Krappy Kingston 2x2GB of 800 RAM for the great (?!) price of £75 compared to £35 online for 800 Corsair. Oh joy.

PC world is the best we have, yet it's still a shockingly crap shop.

I don't think the computer geek market is big enough over here to attract people to shops like frys.

the only thing about that G13 is I think it would be difficult to find my self on the pad. I like the 4 wide pads, it's easier to feel where you are.

This is my current pad.. I have my jump and crouch on my pinky and ring finger, left top and left second down.. It's easier to center my hand with that, but the direction control needs a good bit of input from my thumb, I almost have to 'stand on it'.
ergomedia.jpg

No decent computer shops around here, but there are micro Centers and Fry's in Hotlanta, about two hours south. If/when I ever get money ahead (after I find a job) I may have to take a road trip down for some shopping. I'll have to holler at Vern and ComatoseClown while I'm there and whoever else lives down that way). :D

i love frys,

that is where i buy my stuff that i like to see in person before i buy (monitor's, cases, other stuff)

and their return policy is pretty much, if you dont like it for any reason, bring it back for full refund, i love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom