my first photoshop work

badninja3

Daemon Poster
its me and my friends at like 7 in the morning after we pulled an all nighter. so yeah, we were ugly at the time. well, no. we'r just always ugly. but thats me in the stewie tshirt

before:
917391189_l.jpg

----
after:
1019043976_l.jpg

((i increaded the saturation in the second pic to give more contrast to the grey, and to make it look like we hav a tan. i also blurred some faces to smooth out the weirdness caused by the shadows))

lol. thanks. i saw one of my friends pics that had like a rose that was colored and everything else was grey. that kinda inspired me.

anyway, does ne body hav suggestions?

i dont have any suggestions, but someone else might. i dont notice anything wrong, but other people may be able to notice smaller details.

TBH, that's pretty basic stuff, just select around everyone with the magnetic lasso tool, and select inverse, then de-saturate, looks good though, I get really un-patient with the lasso tool.

Using the pen tool is MUCH better, its actually the best tool given in photoshop...The most accurate atleast..

joxley1990 said:
TBH, that's pretty basic stuff, just select around everyone with the magnetic lasso tool, and select inverse, then de-saturate, looks good though, I get really un-patient with the lasso tool.
oh wow. i made it really complicated then. lol. i duplicated the image twice into different layers. i made the top layer desaturated. and then just erased parts of the desaturated layer.

it's nice for your first job... try getting rid of the glare on the window, or even just putting yourselves in another room...without the glare

joepic said:
it's nice for your first job... try getting rid of the glare on the window, or even just putting yourselves in another room...without the glare
how do i fix the glare? i wanted to do that, but i didnt know how.

and yeah, i think ill just move us. haha. that should be fun

Back
Top Bottom