My experience with OCZ

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
Well, so my previous OCZ PSU (520W PowerSream) bit the dust a few weeks back. I contacted them immediately for an RMA, and they responded very quickly. They told me that the 520W PowerStream was no longer under production, but that they'd be happy to send me a GameXStream 600W as a replacement. That sounds awesome, but it's not like they would've sent me one with less power back anyway. :p

So, Friday, it's been about two weeks since they were supposed to have received mine. No big deal, I realize RMAs aren't instant. Well, I get home from my high school's football game last night, check my email, and see that they shipped it! I checked the tracking number, expecting for it to arrive next week, only to find it was being shipped priority overnight, to come by 12:00 PM today!

Today, the FedEx man came on time and I got my package. I opened it up, amazed. They sent me a 700W GameXStream instead of a 600W! :D I'm very impressed with these guys, and I'm very tempted to stick to them for future builds.

Just wanted to share my experience. OCZ customer service FTW!

Sweet, the 700 watt GameXtreme is a pretty nice PSU. 4 +12V rails with a combined 72A. jonnyguru gave it a pretty good review. The only thing really wrong with it is the +12V rails fluctuate a little too much under really high load. But then again, most people are not going to have the thing anywhere near max load.

That's sweet dude, I currently use the 700W GameXstream too. Seems to be a solid power supply so far

Back
Top Bottom