My deck is bigger than your deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the blue comedy collar crap. I could only stand about a minute of it and it's basically exactly what you'd expect from them. Every joke they made you could see coming before you even clicked to watch the video.....perhaps that's why I hate these guys.

The only guy who was funny that was with them was the dude with the cigar and scotch (think it was scotch)....Ron white I believe

Ron White is the funniest man in the world.

"I wasn't drunk in PUBLIC, I was drunk in a BAR they threw me into PUBLIC."

Ron White is a drunk. Drunks are funny.
"So I was on a plane and the pilot comes on the intercom and says we're experiencing problems with one of the engines. The guy next starts really flipping out, asking me all these questions--apparently he had a lottttttt to live for. He starts asking me how far he thinks we'll get. I say, to the scene of the crash site."
pwned!

Yea, Ron White and Larry the Cable Guy are the best two. I've just gotten sick of all of them because Comedy Central were replaying their stand-up shows like every other day, and the fact that many of them reuse jokes a lot.

ron white is suing sears... when he wins..
he will own 46% of the company and that will allow him to have majority control

he said he will rename it from sears... to "big motha fuc*in store"

*its not that funny, but he is talking about my employer.. and i think it would be cool to wear big motha fuc*king store lanyards.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom