my day

ive been ill all week, gotta have a review at work because ive been ill alot recently, ive crashed my car and done nearly $1000 worth of damage to it (gotta find that money by next friday), and ive now got a fault claim on my insurance (disputing it, but its gonna go down as that probably), the guy who was supposed to be buying my car looks like he has let me down.. etc.. etc.. generally not a good week

But yes I have a GF she says its okay if I don't buy her stuff
but once I get my money situated I am going to buy her stuff

At least you're clever enough to pick up on the hidden signals cause of course when a girl says its okay not to buy her anything she really means it's not.

dude idk how u can stay broke!!there's a such thing as a budget!!! I spend a grand or more everytime i go cloths shopping,but i kno how much i can spend!!! Need to make a budget and stick too it!!!

Its not complicated u make x amount of dollars so you have ure bills take that out then take half of the money u have left over save that for emergancys...then spend the other half on things you want and entertainment!! It will make your life alot easier...i used to blow my money just like you and was in a world of hurt!!!

Your 20 so start acting like it man!!! im not hating just tryin to let you know

Back
Top Bottom